Free school meals voucher scheme – identifying eligible students
Yesterday the Government announced its free school meals voucher scheme.
- Schools can quickly identify the students who are eligible for free school meals from the Student List Page, using the Search Filter feature and selecting FSM. You can use this guide if you get stuck
- If needed, Trusts can use Vision to identify FSM-eligible students across the Trust
If you need any support with any part of the process, please contact the Bromcom support team who will be happy to help you.
Free training and support sessions for the closure period
- Multi Academy Trusts – Vision. Bromcom’s Vision product enables a single view of all schools across the Trust, and during the closure period this can be particularly helpful, for example, viewing whether schools have updated their attendance register correctly or identifying FSM students for ordering vouchers. We are therefore running free overview sessions for MATs to help you understand how Vision can help you.
- Free Q and As – all customers – to support you with any new or existing queries you might have about using Bromcom.
- Finance end of year sessions – for Bromcom Finance customers, you can book in to a short reminder and Q and A on completing end year
On the training booking page there are a range of other free sessions you can join too – to access or enquire about them or any of the above please contact the Bromcom support team.
Reminder of existing offer – free Student Portal and MCAS for 12 months for all customers
Another reminder that to support remote communication with parents and students we are offering all customers who do not currently have the MyChildAtSchool (Parent Portal) and the Student Portal (VLE) access for twelve months, free of charge. View the MCAS Brochure and Student Portal Brochure.
You do not need to do anything except join the training – you can book onto the MCAS training sessions here and the Student Portal training sessions here.