We are continuing to monitor the Government advice to ensure that our customers get everything they need from us during this difficult period.
The Government has now confirmed how to administer attendance during this period, using a # code in Bromcom and then completing a short daily return. Customers can use this video to learn how to bulk update attendance.
Other updates can be found here
- Guidance for Schools about temporarily closing
- Guidance for Schools, Childcare providers, colleges and local authorities in England on maintaining educational provision
- COVID-19: guidance for education settings
You can find all our guidance material below:
- Creating simple lists for students e.g. Demographics
- Bulk update and reporting on # codes
- Create and report on key worker fields
- Create vertical tutor groups to take attendance
- How to record ad hoc attendance
- How to get refunds on Clubs and Trips
These videos are for guidance purposes only, if you have questions or specific scenarios to your school then please contact our support team who will be more than happy to help you.
To support remote communication with parents and students we are also offering all customers who do not currently have MyChildatSchool (Parent Portal) and the Student Portal (VLE) access for twelve months, free of charge. View the MCAS brochure and Student Portal brochure.
We will be running free training sessions starting tomorrow (Friday 20th). You can book onto the MCAS training sessions here and the Student Portal training sessions here. We would also like to reassure customers again that all Bromcom services are operating as normal. Helpdesk and customer care lines are open as normal and live updates regarding our Cloud Services are shared on http://status.bromcomcloud.com/
Our Helpdesk services are open as usual. We are also offering additional call back services for customers who want longer with a trainer or consultant. Please contact email@example.com