Not only is EOY about bringing the current Academic Year to a tidy conclusion, it is also about setting up the next Academic Year to ensure a smooth transition.
This process can often take significant time and resources to complete. So in this blog, we will discuss some of the main concerns that Schools share, as well as how Bromcom has streamlined the EOY process for it’s users.
Hundreds, if not thousands of Schools have reported the following concerns regarding EOY:
- Student and teacher evaluations – Ensuring reports and data are up to date in time to be published.
- Attendance and Behaviour – Keeping track of these crucial areas as focus and concentration diminishes in excited Students.
- Infrastructure and facility management/changes – Assessing areas for improvement, managing Staff departures, implementing new Timetables etc.
- Budget and resource allocation – Managing Assets to ensure Student learning and Staff resources are at the forefront moving forward.
- Long-term planning and strategic goals – Working with SLT or Trust figures to discuss future projects, goals and strategies.
To assist with these concerns, we have simplified the EOY process within the MIS as much as possible. The question you may ask, is how?
Prompt, detailed Guidance
At Bromcom, we understand the pressure EOY brings. This is why we make huge efforts to publish our EOY Guidance as early as possible, to give everyone the maximum amount of time to complete their tasks.
To support our written guidance, our training team also host regular Primary and Secondary EOY webinars, which are free to attend. We even send you the recordings so you can refer back to specific questions or sections at your convenience. You can view our 2023 EOY Guidance here.
Thanks to our EOY Dashboard, you no longer need to IMAGINE a page that lists all the compete and outstanding tasks, because it already exists.
Introduced last year, our EOY Dashboard provides an interactive checklist containing all of the essential EOY tasks. It has been designed specifically to aid you in the most practical, chronological order, ensuring that you conclude the current academic year correctly before setting up the new Academic year.
With the EOY Dashboard at your disposal, you can’t go wrong.
Another product we offer that can also assist with EOY, is Bromcom AI, our revolutionary AI personal assistant.
In literal seconds, Bromcom AI can suggest potential solutions or plans of action for any concerns you have such as safeguarding, budgeting or even curriculum planning. You can then review and implement these solutions in an efficient manner, rather than starting from scratch (coffee in hand!).